The Best Boot For a Developing Skater
The Jackson Elle is an excellent boot for a developing singles, pairs, synchro or ice dancer. The boot provides a moderate level of support ideal for learning single jumps and basic spins.
Jackson Support Rating: Moderate Support - Level 35
Best For: Half Rotation Jumps
- Softer topline with rolled collar area for added comfort
- Fully padded PU lining is treated with antibacterial properties.
- Foam padding is shaped asymmetrically for lasting comfort and fit
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Fully covered sponge foam tongue
- LCL Sole. Layered Cork Leather light weight outsole is 17% lighter than traditional soles
- Ultima Mirage blade attached with screws